PENNSYLVANIA FACE MASK ORDER AS OF JULY 2020:
Face Coverings Required When
-Outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members of their household
-In any indoor location where members of the public are generally permitted
-Waiting for, riding on, driving, or operating public transportation or paratransit or while in a taxi, private car service or ride-sharing vehicle
-Obtaining services from the healthcare sector in settings including, but not limited to, a hospital, pharmacy, medical clinic, laboratory, physician or dental office, veterinary clinic, or blood bank
-Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when interacting in-person with any member of the public, working in any space visited by members of the public, working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others, working in or walking though common areas, or in any room or enclosed area where other people, except for members of the person’s own household or residence, are present when unable to physically distance.
Exceptions To Face Mask Requirement
-Individuals who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition, including those with respiratory issues that impede breathing, mental health condition, or disability
-Individuals who would be unable to remove a mask without assistance
-Individuals who are under two years of age
-Individuals who are communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing
-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
Individuals are not required to show documentation that an exemption applies.
‘New normal’ requires new rules. We are very blessed and excited to be open. However, we will only remain open if everyone follows all the rules.
1. Social Distancing is MANDATORY!
For your health, as well as the health of our staff and their families, this is non-negotiable! You may sit in front of your vehicle, or in the bed of a truck. NO sitting beside vehicles. Wave at your neighbors but please don’t go visit! We are all excited to get out of the house, however safety is still priority.
2. Masks are requested for any pickups at the concession stand. They are also required while using the restroom.Our staff will be wearing PPE and we ask you do so as well.
3. Order your food, snacks, drinks, souvenirs, gift certificates and gift baskets through our E-Hungry App, link in menu above. We will text you when your order is ready. Please be prompt with pick up. We are not responsible for food left to get cold. While we ask you to use the app if you are able, walk up ordering is still in place at the concession stand.
4. Restrooms will be open and monitored to ensure that only a few people are allowed in at a time. While waiting, please remain six feet from the person in front of you. We will be cleaning the restrooms from open to close.
5. Both the concession stand and the golf course will be closed to the public until further notice.
Please be patient with our staff as we learn our new “NEW”! We promise to make this as smooth as possible and will work as hard as we can to get this running smooth!
WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LOCAL CITY & COUNTY AUTHORITIES TO ENSURE EVENT MEETS ALL CDC RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES. EVENT STAFF WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS, AND APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED. FAILURE TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS WILL CAUSE THE ATTENDEE TO BE FORCED TO LEAVE.
Things may change as we learn our way. We will keep the flow of communication open by announcing on our web site, Facebook page and handouts – please take the time to read! We will make it as painless as possible!